Aftermarket Hot Water Distribution Basins | Cyrco, Inc.
Cyrco’s Aftermarket Hot Water Distribution Basins (aka Pans) are Quality, Low-Cost, Drop-in Replacements for SPX Marley, BAC, Evapco, and other Cooling Towers.
For over forty years, Cyrco's has become industry-known for their quality and craftsmanship, and Cyrco’s Aftermarket Hot Water Distribution Basins are of no exception. They are manufacturer-spec, drop in replacements for SPX Marley, BAC, Evapco, and other cooling towers. Due to Cyrco’s state-of-the-art fabrication capabilities, replication of custom-sized basins, including cold water basins, can be fabricated. In-house production also gives Cyrco the ability to offer replacement basins within a quick turn around time. Cyrco’s basins are substantially lower in price than OEM and without the sacrifice in quality.
- Fabricated in-house for low-cost and superior quality
- Panels securely fasten in place for protection from storms and hurricanes
- Drop-in replacements to manufacturer-spec for many of the most common names and sizes in the cooling tower industry
- Multiple metal options available
- Buy one, or buy in bulk at discounted prices; retailers and wholesalers welcomed
- Full-package hardware kit includes: basin covers, inlet gaskets, fasteners, PVS metering orifices (nozzles), butylastic sealant tape, and instruction drawings
- SPX Marley NC Series
- BAC 1500 Series
- 3000 Series
- Custom sizing and replication also possible
- G235 galvanized steel
- 304 and 304L stainless steel
- 316 and 316L stainless steel
Size Ranges Available:
- 30”-52” wide through 58”-69” long
- 42”-52” wide through 81”-114” long
- 48”-52” wide through 126”-139” long
- 48”-52” wide through 162”-164” long
Manufacturer-direct, buy one or buy in bulk. Retail and wholesale inquiries also welcome.